[Athen] FW: [bksvol-discuss] Great news about Bookshare.org

Robert Martinengo accessible.text at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:13:56 PDT 2007

There are three pages. The one on Chafee, a translation of that page
to French, and a page on the library for the blind report. I am not
using it 'blog-style' - its just a place to try out ideas.

It seems to me there is a lack of critical thinking about the access
issue, so I am saying what I think needs to be said. I don't claim to
have any special insights, but I admit it bothers me when people
uncritically accept what is basically PR, from whatever the source,
and don't consider the potential negative implications of something
like a $32 million grant from the government.