[Athen] TTS solution for individuals who are mute?

Glenda Watson Hyatt - Soaring Eagle Communications Glenda at webaccessibility.biz
Fri Oct 5 10:37:17 PDT 2007

Hi Jayme,

>From what I've seen so far, NextUp Talker is similar to e-triloquist

http://www.etriloquist.com/ without the price. Perhaps have your student try
e-triloquist and then "upgrade" to NextUp Talker. The NeoSpeech voices,
which are the best synthesized voices I've heard, work with e-triloquist. In
fact, I used NeoSpeech's Kate in the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFrSnILrOr.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Glenda

Glenda Watson Hyatt, The Left Thumb Blogger
Author of I'll Do It Myself
Blog: www.doitmyselfblog.com
Email: Glenda at BooksbyGlenda.com
Skype: Glenda.Watson.Hyatt (text only, please)