[Athen] [ATHEN] FW: [bksvol-discuss] Great news about Bookshare.org

Ron Stewart ron.stewart at dolphinusa.com
Mon Oct 8 12:07:36 PDT 2007

Bookshare thinks they are a library as well, and from Jim Fructermans
comments at TechShare last week I have to agree with his logic. Libraries
are inherently subsidized by the communities that they serve, and for the
future as long as I can predict it this will also be the case for alt format
materials.

Ron Stewart