[Athen] web based screen reader

Phillip Goodman goodman at eri-wi.org
Tue Oct 9 08:55:00 PDT 2007

I am looking for a particular web based screen reader that I believe was
discussed on this list serve a little while back. I may have accessed it
from home because I can't find anything on my work pc. This reader is a
subscription service and can be accessed through a web site so you could
potentially use it anywhere.

Not being able to remember the name is driving me crazy and a Google search
did not ring my bell! Any help out there?

Phil Goodman

prohibited. If you are no the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.