[Athen] [ATHEN] Elections

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 06:48:34 PDT 2007

Happy fall, y'all!

I'll step out on a limb and announce that I'd be willing to take on
the position of Treasurer if Eileen Berger is no longer interested.
But if she is, that's great!!!

Guess I should ask...Membership list and dues... What else does the
position entail??

Heidi

Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Interim Assistant Director