[Athen] America's Next Top Model Update

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Fri Oct 12 15:44:38 PDT 2007

Well I can see all of us trying to make AHG the event of the year are going
to have something to live up to! Must go and check out my eyeliner and my
liquid make-up! (although I know I can only bring 100mls on the plane!)
Congratulations to Sarah :>))

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab