[Athen] Mathml and JAWS

Sean Keegan skeegan at htctu.net
Wed Oct 17 12:21:23 PDT 2007

Hi Janna,

> Doesn't MathML work well in Firefox - without a plugin? I know there is

some rendering

> issues if some fonts aren't installed,

MathML will work in Firefox provided that you have the MathML fonts
installed. Supposedly, these fonts were to be integrated into the Firefox
package, but I never had that great of success. I would get messages saying
that I needed to go and get the correct fonts when going to a MathML-based
Web page. I found it better to download the fonts separately from
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/mathml/fonts/ and then run the installer
package.

Take care,
Sean