[Athen] FW: Nomination of Officers

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 06:15:04 PDT 2007

Hello all,

Was just going to post this announcement.

So far the candidates who have declared or have been nominated are:

1. President: Ron Stewart
2. Vice President: (none)
3. Secretary: Dan Berkowitz
4. Treasurer: Heidi Scher

In light of the fact that we have no one nominated to run for the VP's
position(s), I'm extending nominations until the end of the day tomorrow,
October 30, 2007. Please see my earlier announcement regarding procedures.

Regards,

Pratik