[Athen] Dragon 9 Professional Training Help

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Thu Sep 6 14:49:14 PDT 2007

Hi Nolan, et al ATHEN-ites,

Dragon publishes a workbook/training manual and is distributing free
with their newest version 9. However, it is also available separately
for $30 (and worth every penny because it's simple, comprehensive and
easy to work with!). Here is the link:

http://www.talktotype.com/pd_dragon_naturallyspeaking_8_user.cfm

Hope this is helpful!

Wink