[Athen] Dragon 9 Professional Training Help

Ed. Rosenthal edward at ngtvoice.com
Sun Sep 9 13:29:15 PDT 2007

Nolan-I can send along my training outline off list if you like (just send
e-mail to edward at ngtvoice.com and let me know), it covers the basic skills I
like to train, and puts them in an order that I think is logical from a
learning to do command and control and speech to text standpoint. There are
also several good training CD-ROM sets available for the Dragon
NaturallySpeaking technology. Two of my favorites are:

Say I Can -Dragon NaturallySpeaking Training CD-ROM (2 and 3 disc set, $99
or $149)
SpeakEasy for Dragon NaturallySpeaking (2 disc set, $99)

Both use a lesson plan approach, and allow a student to move at their own
pace while developing comprehensive skills for Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
You can find them on the web with a Google search, let me know if you have
an interest and can't find them. -ed.

Edward S. Rosenthal, President and CEO, Next Generation Technologies Inc.
20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101, Lynnwood, WA 98036
Phone: 425-744-1100 extension 15; Fax: 425-778-5547
E-Mail: edward at ngtvoice.com
Skype: ed.rosenthal7
WWW: ngtvoice.com

This document was generated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical version
9.5 speech recognition software and/or handwriting recognition on a Motion
LE 1600 tablet PC. Please disregard any remaining misrecognitions.