[Athen] Working with ICL staff

Robert Martinengo accessible.text at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 13:37:06 PDT 2007

Larry,

Just an opinion here, but it sounds like your administration is coming
from a place of fear, so rational arguments will only take you so far.
What will really shake their attitude is if they fear something else
even more, such as a discrimination lawsuit. Short of that, you will
be playing catchup for a long time.

Bob Martinengo