[Athen] AHG - roommate search

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 09:12:25 PDT 2007

Dann,

I can think of numerous come backs to that, but none that I could post
here! :-)

And while the I regard the inner circle with great reverence and
respect for the wisdom of those within, I believe this might be JUST
outside of the consecrated circular formation.

(Besides, didn't you tell me that you snore?!)