[Athen] Voice recognition for Mac

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:01:22 PDT 2007

Hi all!

OK - here it is - I'm not familiar with AT for the Mac. I admit it.
Hard to believe that I've not had students asking me until now. But
just today, I've had a student in my office to discuss options. So,
of course, I come to you, this oh-so-wise group, to gain knowledge and
understanding.

Student is running Mac OS X, has Boot Camp, but not very familiar with
it. Although he does use Word... Is willing to consider running
something PC-side, but he much more comfortable with the Mac
environment. He is desperate for voice recognition.

What are your suggestions???

Many thanks in advance to one and all!

Heidi

--