[Athen] Fabulous Presentation

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:01:32 PDT 2007

Ron:

I already heard early this morning how good the presentation was while I
was talking on the phone with a woman in Toronto.

I have phoned Dick and we are going to put a link to the recording on our
home page and leave it there for a while.

In November we will do 2 presentations about different DAISY players. I
hope then to get someone from NLS to talk about their coming e-text
books. (I am part of their pilot project). Then I may get some other
places to do other follow ups. Probably RFB&D, Bookshare, maybe California
colleges and if you have others to suggest, that would be good. Be nice to
have a running series for 3-4 months.

Norm