[Athen] AT job position

Michael Bastien Michael.Bastien at state.co.us
Mon Sep 24 14:55:23 PDT 2007

That is correct, all Colorado government jobs require residency (Colorado mailing address) unless a residency waiver has been requested. There must be sufficient evidence in the form of: no qualified applicants to obtain a waiver.

Equal opportunity does not apply to residency similarly to university/college residency requirements.

Take care,

I'm in Missouri, and pretty much all MO Govt jobs require MO residency.
I don't think it's that unusual.

Susan Kelmer
Coordinator
Information ACCESS Lab
St. Louis Community College at Meramec
314/984-7951

Michael Bastien, ATP
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
DVR- Denver Metro Office
2211 West Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80223
(303) 866-3316

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or attorney-client privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended
recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium,
please so advise the sender immediately.