[Athen] dealer recommendation?

rmhaven at stanford.edu rmhaven at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 5 10:58:09 PDT 2008

Hi, James!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. ;-) I've used Learning Center
Solutions in Colorado and been satisfied with them. In addition, LCS
offers a 5% discount on all Kurzweil products (sweet!).

http://www.kurzweiledu.com/resellers/k3000distributors-USA-COLORADO.asp
http://www.lcsllc.org/LearningCenterSolutions/index.php

Good luck!
- Shelley Haven