[Athen] Astronomy

Kathleen Cahill kcahill at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 5 16:06:42 PDT 2008

Dear Connie;

There are also some Braille and tactile books available, put together by
Noreen Grice, an astronomer, all about the planets, galaxy and
constellations:

Touch the Universe by Noreen Grice:
http://www.amazon.com/Touch-Universe-Nasa-Braille-Astronomy/dp/030908332X/ref=pd_cp_b_1?pf_rd_p=413864201&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0309095603&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=09ADFV19DD8GKXXVXBYK

Touch the Sun by the same author:
http://www.amazon.com/Touch-Sun-Noreen-Grice/dp/0309095603

Touch the Stars: http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/TOUCH.html

Hope this helps,