[Athen] Video Relay

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Wed Aug 6 21:12:12 PDT 2008

Howard,

Thanks for the follow up. Things have been nuts (not the good kind) at the
office & had to take corrective action against an employee today. Have had
a crammed schedule & no time for phone calls. Thanks for your patience &
perserverance in following up.

I'll get in touch with the Dragon folks and find out if we can score some
extra seats for a workshop training, and if not, then I will do a demo instead
as we discussed today for a 1-hr. slot.

Thanks again,

Wink