[Athen] Life's Journeys

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Tue Aug 19 04:52:44 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Some of you may already know, but some may not. Some may not care, but I
know some that do. So let me share with you the latest news, and if you
would please update my contact if you desire.

14-Aug-2008

The Dolphin Group would like to announce that effective August 31, 2008 VP
of Operations Ron Stewart will be leaving Dolphin Computer Access Inc, our
US subsidiary, to return to his work as a private consultant in the areas of
Alternative Format Production and Educational Technology Access. Ron will
continue to work with Dolphin as a Consultant.
Dolphin would like to thank Ron for his many contributions over the past two
years, but in particular for his leadership of our Alt Format efforts. We
look forward to the role he will continue to play in our global efforts to
ensure curricular access for all individuals with visual and print
disabilities.

Have a great day everyone, remember you are making a difference in someone's
life and you never know how your time and efforts will be passed forward.
That is something to look forward to in the morning!

Ron

Ron Stewart MS
Technology Advisor
Association on Higher Education and Disabilities
Chair AHEAD E-Text Solutions Group

97 Harris Rd
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
Mobile: 609 213-2190