[Athen] accessibility issues with eBay's "new search experience"

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at msu.edu
Tue Aug 19 07:39:46 PDT 2008

A couple days ago, when I logged onto eBay, there was a link that said
something like "participate in the beta of eBay's new search
experience." Ever since clicking that link, I am redirected to the new
search page, although the main URL stays the same. I think it's just a
cookie that's dictating how the page will be displayed; However, if
you're not seeing the link on the main eBay site to opt into the test,
then I'm not sure how you would go about accessing it. Is anyone else
seeing the link I'm talking about?

Al