[Athen] [ATHEN] WinTriangle

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Tue Aug 19 14:31:32 PDT 2008

Sure I will email it to you off list

Ron

From: athen-bounces at athenpro.org [mailto:athen-bounces at athenpro.org] On
Behalf Of Heidi Scher
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:18 PM
To: Access Technologists in Higher Education Network
Subject: [Athen] WinTriangle

Does anyone have the actual WinTriangle 3? We've downloaded recently from
the website, and looks like 3 is downloading. But when it is installed,
it's actually 2! Finally figured out that it's version 2 as the menues
don't match info listed in the documentation, which references version 3 & 4
(I know, 4 was pulled due to too many issues). And when we click on "about"
it shows it to be version 2. Am hoping to get this set up for a student who
is blind and is planning on taking algebra this semester (and, naturally,
classes start Monday!)

Anyone have any suggestions??

TIA!

Heidi