[Athen] Helping my fading memory!!

Glenda Watson Hyatt - Soaring Eagle Communications Glenda at webaccessibility.biz
Fri Aug 22 13:33:12 PDT 2008

Hi Norm,

Try someone at gmail.com?Subject=Hello

Cheers,
Glenda

Check out Accessibility 100 - a series of 100 easy-to-implement, free and
inexpensive tips for improving accessibility for people with disabilities,
available at http://www.doitmyselfblog.com/category/accessibility-100/

Glenda Watson Hyatt, The Left Thumb Blogger
Author of I'll Do It Myself
Blog: www.doitmyselfblog.com
Email: Glenda at BooksbyGlenda.com
Facebook: http://profile.to/GlendaWatsonHyatt/
Skype: Glenda.Watson.Hyatt (text only, please)
Twitter: http://twitter.com/GlendaWH