[Athen] Accessing Higher Ground Schedule Posted

Sean Keegan skeegan at htctu.net
Tue Aug 26 23:20:05 PDT 2008

Sending for Howard - please see below if you are presenting.

Take care,
Sean

******
Hello All:

The conference schedule is finally posted at
http://www.colorado.edu/ATconference/.

A PDF of the conference packet, including the registration form, is also
posted on the site.

For those of you who are speaking, please wait for me to send you a
speaker registration form. I should be sending this out shortly.

Also, I have an embarrassing confession. My hard drive crashed last week
and I didn't have a full backup. For those of you who submitted
proposals in electronic format (almost all of you), it would help if you
would resend those proposals.

Thanks,
Howard

Howard Kramer