[Athen] Any paperless way to pay for membership?

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at msu.edu
Wed Feb 6 07:52:49 PST 2008

Hello,

I've been a lurker on this list for quite some time, and want to join
the group. Signing up for membership has been on my to do list for
ages, and I'm going to get it done now, one way or another. However, in
all honesty I would have probably gotten to it much sooner if I knew
there was a way to fill out the form, and then make a payment without
the need to write a paper check. I remember a while back, there was
talk about Athen possibly being able to accept credit card payments.
Did that ever happen? If not, what about PayPal, or other similar
options?

Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli

Michigan State University

Information Technologist
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities 517-884-1915 120 Bessey
Hall East Lansing, MI 48824-1033