[Athen] Email products

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at msu.edu
Thu Feb 7 07:34:27 PST 2008

Our campus is discussing outsourcing of mail but thus far, it hasn't
happened. I haven't seen Google Aps myself yet, so can't speak as to
its accessibility; However the ability of screen readers to handle ajax
applications is still in its infancy, so I think the worries are
definitely real. Do all these third party apps offer pop access? If
so, then at least there will be that to fall back on.

--Al