[Athen] Wiki with technology links

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:22:47 PST 2008

Dear E.A:

We recently had the British Association for the Blind purchase an
institutional membership for our Webinar series. I wonder if you know
about it?

The contact person for us is:

Kevin Russell
kevin_russell at uk.ibm.com

The Web site is:

http://www.bcab.org.uk/

I am really interesting in letting some people in Britain use our Webinar
system to broadcast accessibility-related information to people in Britain
and even in Europe. Is it possible for you and Kevin to work together?

Do you know a programmer named John White who is creating software for
people with disabilities?

I know there are other university people we can enlist, but we need a
couple leaders.

We would need to be sure that your uses of our system did not have a time
and date conflict with our uses. We would expect you folk to do your own
marketing to Britain and perhaps Europe for these events.

I think all we would like is to get the names and email addresses of people
who attend your items. We'd email them twice about EASI and our
activities. If they wanted to be removed from our mailings, we'd do that.

Is this something we can pursue???

Norm