[Athen] Sharing booth at CSUN

dann dann at digilifemedia.biz
Wed Feb 13 07:08:38 PST 2008

I will be coming in on Wednesday, presenting on Tuesday and attending on Friday. I would like to help out at the table scheduling permitting. How much time does one need to commit in order to snag one of the free passes?

Daniel Berkowitz, CEO
DigiLife Media, LLC
1 Bryant Avenue
Bradford, MA 01835-7424