[Athen] ouch - all the CSUN booths are sold out

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Fri Feb 15 16:41:13 PST 2008

CSUN is sold out of exhibitor spaces. Any help giving out AHG conference
flyers for those presenting at the conference would be appreciated. I can
send you an e-copy or give you hard copies at the conference. For those
willing to do this, let me know your preference.

Terry, can we set out one stack of flyers in the DO-IT/Access-IT booth?

We won't be able to give away a stuffed Ralphie this year - very sad.

Thanks,

Howard

Howard Kramer
Assistive Technology Lab Coordinator