[Athen] (no subject)

Sean Keegan skeegan at htctu.net
Thu Feb 21 14:17:13 PST 2008

> Is anyone aware of Criterion 508 Solutions?
> (http://www.criterion508.com/) I have a friend
> who is a daily user of Adaptive Technology who is
> interested in their work-from-home offers.

I spoke with them about a two+ years ago as I was curious what type of
training and support they provided on the Section 508 Standards. The
person I spoke with (I believe it was the CEO) seemed knowledgeable and
spoke about how it was important to apply various types of testing to
determine Web page or product accessibility (i.e., not just accessible
with a screen-reader). They were one of the few companies at the time
who were looking at all of the 508 standards, not just Subpart B, 1194.22.

I have not heard any negative comments about them and they appear to
have a decent client list (yeah, I know...*everyone* has a decent client
list).

Take care,
sean