[Athen] iListen

Ed. Rosenthal edward at ngtvoice.com
Thu Feb 28 05:30:04 PST 2008

We've worked with speech input for many years. I believe that generally the
NaturallySpeaking product has had higher initial accuracy, and provides a
more complete 'tool kit' to optimize the software. The breadth of the DNS
user interface can be disconcerting at first...but ultimately provides a
more fluid user experience...if one stays with it.

As another poster pointed out MacSpeech recently announced a licensing
agreement with Nuance and we're aniticipating a product based on the MREC
engine somewhere this year that will run on the Apple OS. (We don't know
quite what that will look/feel like, but we're optimistic based on Nuance's
past performance.)

Edward S. Rosenthal, President and CEO, Next Generation Technologies Inc.
20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101, Lynnwood, WA 98036
Phone: 425-744-1100 extension 15; Fax: 425-778-5547
E-Mail: edward at ngtvoice.com
Skype: ed.rosenthal7
WWW: ngtvoice.com

This document may have been generated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking ver. 9
speech recognition software. Please disregard any remaining
misrecognitions.