[Athen] FW: Foot Mouse

Kathleen Cahill kcahill at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 9 11:47:35 PST 2008

The Foot Mouse (or the No Hands Mouse, as it's called) requires you to
sit forward in your seat to exert pressure on the foot pedals. This, in
turn, leaves the user without enough low back support. The customers
who have tried it generally have not purchased the device. Also, the
company is not very responsive and as far as I know, does not have a USB
version! (PS/2 only)

Naturally Speaking 9 works quite well even without initial training.
Its accuracy is better than Nat Speak 8, and users have generally been
very happy with the speech to text.

Hope this helps,
Kathy