[Athen] sorry about my notes to Dann

dann dann at digilifemedia.biz
Tue Jan 22 10:19:21 PST 2008

Don't sweat it James -- we are all friends. I though the word had gotten out already.

Yes -- I have left Boston University and am now up and running with the private DigiLife Media, LLC. I'd direct you to the website but apparently we are having some difficulties (part of the growing pains of a new company).

You can probably guess the focus of the company -- alt-format and e-text production, training, and consultation. Anyone wanting details can contact me separately. I will be presenting at Nercomp (Educause) and at CSUN if anyone wants to track me down in either location.

Daniel Berkowitz, CEO
DigiLife Media, LLC
1 Bryant Avenue
Bradford, MA 01835-7424