[Athen] audio graphing calculators

Mary Stores mstores at indiana.edu
Tue Jul 8 07:44:28 PDT 2008

Hello,

There is a software version of Accessible Graphic Calculator available;
the information is here:
http://www.tiresias.org/research/devices/calculators.htm
It's the last item on the page.

You can purchase it from Independent living Aids. Although the
description isn't all that wonderful, you can call their toll-free
number to get more info.

Mary