[Athen] Help re Explorer 7 and google

Phillip Goodman goodman at eri-wi.org
Sun Jul 27 17:20:15 PDT 2008

I would go to www.download.com and do a search for JV PowerTools registry
cleaner. It is a 30 day trial but it is a GREAT program and fully
functional for the trial period. I wouldn't try to use any other features
unless you read the documentation first.
DO a run, regedit command and back up (export) your registry settings to my
documents first. I don't trust 2nd party backups...
Use the registry cleaner in basic mode. Then use the FIX option. If
anything gets quirky you can always restore the registry backup. This
program has fixed a lot of "quirks" for quite a number of client
systems.....

Phillip A. Goodman B.S. OTR/L
Assistive Technology Consultant/Systems Administrator
Employment Resources, Inc.
4126 Lien Rd. Suite 104
Madison, WI 53575
phone 608-246-3444 ext. 234