[Athen] JAWS and dual-boot MAC

Sean Keegan skeegan at htctu.net
Fri Jun 13 08:59:45 PDT 2008

> Sean, did you notice any issues when running jaws under
> the virtual environment, I have heard that when running
> parallels/fusion one can lose
> the function of the virtual cursor on the web etc.

I did not notice anything unusual or that seemed as if it was not
working with the virtual cursor. Then again, I was not really focusing
on that particular component so I may have missed something (only played
with it for about 15-20 minutes). I was really focusing on how the
screen-reader worked in the various Windows applications. I will put
that on my "to-do" list and try it again.

Take care,
Sean