[Athen] how do I go to no mail?

Sean Keegan skeegan at htctu.net
Thu Jun 19 09:55:37 PDT 2008

> How do I set this list to no mail while I am gone?

For those going on vacation, holiday, walkabout, taking a leave of absence,
(or just even taking a break from the world), here are some instructions to
change your ATHEN E-mail list status.

To receive no mail or set to Digest status:

- Go to http://athenpro.org/mailman/options/athen_athenpro.org

- Enter your e-mail address and password and then press the "Log In" button.
If you do not know your password, you can press the "Remind" button and this
will send your password to you.

- Once you have logged into your subscription options, navigate down to the
section marked "Mail Delivery".

- Choose "Disabled" to stay subscribed to the list, but not receive any
messages.

- Alternatively, you can also set your status to "Digest Mode" (in the next
section) and will receive approximately 1 message per day with all the
messages.

- Move to the bottom of the page and press the "Submit My Changes" button to
retain your new settings.

Remember to change your settings when you come back from vacation!

Take care,
Sean