[Athen] A Dragon question

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Fri Jun 27 12:08:45 PDT 2008

Hi all,

In the interest of quick, no-cost solutions, Deb Fitzgibbons of TEXTHELP
suggested he try the speech to text technology built into Office XP on his
own first.

We might try that suggestion, have him report back, then refer him to the
lab. Just a thought --it's about 112 today, so the brains are sort of fried.

Wink

in

>advance for how to work with him in the lab. I made some other

>recommendations

>(well, I thought they were good!) for alternatives, but he wanted nothing

>to do with anything else.

>Will keep you (all) posted.

>Thanks again,

>Wink