[Athen] Request for Proposals - Accessing Higher Ground

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Fri Mar 7 11:23:48 PST 2008

Dear Colleagues:

This is just a reminder that the 1st round of proposals for AHG 2008 are due
by the end of the month. I'm not sure if I'll be able to send an attachment
via the listserv, so I'm pasting the invitation flyer below. You can pick up
a Word version of the proposal from the AHG web site:
www.colorado.edu/ATconference . I plan to have an interactive PDF version up
shortly.

For those of you attending CSUN, see you next week.

-Howard

Request for Proposals

Accessing Higher Ground

Accessible Media, Web & Technology Conference

November 11-14, 2008

Millennium Hotel - Boulder, Colorado

The University of Colorado at Boulder invites speaker proposals for its 11th
annual Accessing Higher Ground Conference. The conference, which takes place
adjacent to the Boulder campus, focuses on the implementation and benefits
of Assistive Technology and Accessible Media in the university and college
setting. Other topic areas cover legal and policy issues, including ADA and
508 compliance. The creation of accessible media and information resources,
including Web pages and library resources are a particular focus of the
conference. For the main conference, accepted out-of-town speakers will
receive a 15% discount off conference registration fees. Local speakers will
receive a 5% discount. Additional incentives are provided for accepted
pre-conference proposals. For more information, use the contact information
below.

To see a list of past workshops or obtain a presenter application form,
visit our conference page at the URL below. Please mail, fax or e-mail the
completed application to Disability Services at CU-Boulder by March 30 if
you are interested in presenting. You can also request a conference
registration packet (mailed in August) at the URL below.

Contact Information

Disability Services: 303-492-8671

e-mail: hkramer at colorado.edu

Conference URL: <http://www.colorado.edu/ATconference>