[Athen] question re Excel and accessible html

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Wed Mar 19 15:25:26 PDT 2008

Hi Norm, I guess I don't understand what the problem is. Excel gives you two
choices - a single file web page and a standard htm/html page. I tried
both, and both saved as perfectly respectable web tables. Maybe the problem
is Jaws? These web pages read just fine with Window-Eyes. I have Jaws but
don't know how to navigate web tables with Jaws. If somebody will tell me
how, I'll try it.

John

John