[Athen] question re Excel and accessible html

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Wed Mar 19 15:43:08 PDT 2008

If it's a simple spreadsheet, you can copy it and paste it into a Word
table. Not sure how well that would work with JAWS for this user, but you
can also go from Word to HTML or even out to Braille with Duxbury.

Good luck!

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges