[Athen] Update to AHEAD E-Text Resources

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Mon Mar 24 07:49:06 PDT 2008

Good morning all and forgive my cross posting,

I am getting ready to make some updates to the AHEAD E-Text Website and want
to include any materials you have created for you campus that you are
willing to share and think our community would benefit from. If you have
contributions you would like to add please send them to me directly. In
particular we are looking for production work flows and objective product
and solutions reviews.

I am also in the process of scheduling the next round of AHEAD E-Text
Institutes and if you are interested in bringing this valuable training
opportunity to your local area please contact me directly.

Ron
Ron Stewart, Chair
AHEAD E-Text Solutions Group
ron at ahead.org