[Athen] Student Voice Portal

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Fri May 16 13:00:01 PDT 2008

Hi Heidi,

I've only been able to look at pieces of surveys, so my evaluation is
limited. It seemed to be mostly text-based so it seems generally accessible.
The only access issue I could see was that column headers were not at the
top of the table so they weren't read when moving through a table with JAWS
control keys. Once I have access to a full survey, I give you more feedback.

Thanks,

Howard

Howard Kramer
Assistive Technology Lab Coordinator