[Athen] DocMorph / MyMorph accuracy?

Scott Kupferman scottk44 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 14:21:43 PDT 2008

Hi Dawn,

I've been working with one of my students to test DocMorph...it's been about
two months so far and we have been quite pleased. It's no ABBY and
obviously lacks tools like zone editing, etc. Yet, for a free tool, it's
hard to beat.

We haven't installed MyMorph on any machines yet...hope to get around to it
this summer.

All in all, we have found it to be a useful free tool for students to
independently convert basic text.

Feel free to contact me off list to chat more.

Scott

Scott Kupferman
California State University - Sonoma
kupferma at sonoma.edu