[Athen] Accessing Higher Ground is a Week Away!

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Wed Nov 5 10:27:38 PST 2008

OK the winds of change are coming but wow what expectations – how is it ever going to happen? Amazing results that some of us across the pond have followed along the way! Thank you to those who kept me up to date with graphics that appeared on Google!

Well away from the non-stop coverage I have read the changes to the by-laws and wonder if you want to get in there somewhere that honorary members should have no voting rights? Or have I missed that with so much going on – I am one of the presenters on the JISC online conference on e-learning at the moment and it is a full time and daunting process!

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan

Learning Societies Lab,

ECS, University of Southampton,