[Athen] Any Listings of Free Assistive Technologies?

George Kerscher kerscher at montana.com
Tue Nov 11 16:36:42 PST 2008

Hi,

To produce DAISY content to go along with AMIS, you might mention the Save
as DAISY from Microsoft Word and also for Open Office. There is also a open
source reader for the Mac, called Oleria, which is new. Also some browser
add ins to read through Firefox. Oh, and the DAISY Pipeline for document
transformations.
Check it out at http://www.daisy.org/projects.
And the Mac stuff at: http://www.cucat.org/projects/Olearia

Best