[Athen] simple question

George Kerscher kerscher at montana.com
Mon Oct 13 20:37:16 PDT 2008

Norm,

1. Open a command prompt in the folder you want to print out.
2. type: dir/b >filename
The /b means bare, without date size etc, just the file name. The >(greater
sign) is a direct to a file, which will get created.

3. Do this in the other folder and you can compare the two files.

Hope that works.

>From the old DOS days, grin!

Best
George