[Athen] fir pop quiz "ME Websites"

Dan danc at washington.edu
Fri Sep 12 15:32:41 PDT 2008

Hi James

There are a number of resources on that web site that are pulled directly
from other agencies. I don't think it's "official" as far as 508 resources.
I couldn't even find where it's linked from -- another problem with content
management-driven sites...

Anyhow it seems clear references to the "ME division" can be ignored :)

Access Technology Lab (ATL)
Box 352830
(206)685-4144
http://www.washington.edu/computing/atl/