[Athen] iTunes U Accessibility Survey update

Humbert, Joseph A johumber at iupui.edu
Thu Sep 18 04:42:12 PDT 2008

Hi! We apparently have been heard!

Apple has released both a more accessible version of iTunes (8) and a partially accessible iPod Nano (4G).

http://www.apple.com/accessibility/itunes/vision.html (http://www.apple.com/accessibility/itunes/vision.html)

We would like users of Assistive Technology to review iTunes 8 accessibility. Please do this even if you have filled out our survey for iTunes 7.7.1 and below. We will be collecting and summarizing all these results to share with Apple and the Disabilities community at large!

You can help by completing this evaluation of the iTunes software!

Please follow the link below:

ATHEN iTunes U Accessibility Evaluation<http://www.tripleeclipse.com/athen/survey/survey.php> (http://www.tripleeclipse.com/athen/survey/survey.php)

**** Deadline to SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2008.*****

** If you are filling out the survey using iTunes 8 please be sure to indicated that in the iTunes version form field and in 1 one of the comments section. **

We encourage you to post it to other listservs. If you do we ask you email Joe Humbert johumber at iupui.edu<mailto:johumber at iupui.edu> So we can keep track and send out reminders.

Thank You

ATHEN iTunes U Accessibility Working Group.