[Athen] I'm excited about our new Podcast

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 20:49:57 PDT 2008

EASI has several Podcasts. We just posted an unusually interesting
interview to the feed, It's About People, Not Technology.
Dr. Edith Miller has founded an honor society to recognize the academic
achievements of students with disabilities, the Delta Alpha Pi Honor
Society. Shortly we will interview a couple of the society's students .

Check our Podcasts at
http://easi.cc/podcasts/

Norman Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
CEO EASI Equal Access to Software and Information
phone (949) 855-4852 (NOTE pacific time zone)
****READ ABOUT THE DICK BANKS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP:
http://easi.cc/scholarship.htm