[Athen] Using DNS with Titanium Scheduling Software.

Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Tue Apr 21 17:12:03 PDT 2009

Hi Tim,

I've found mouse control with NatSpeak to be pretty ungainly for regular
tasks. Quite often I'll try and find a keyboard workaround for what I want
to do and then create a custom voice macro to accomplish that task.
Hopefully the Titanium software is fully keyboard navigable -- but I know
that can be an irrational optimism.

Have been playing -- errr, I mean TESTING with an add-on product for
NatSpeak called Utter Command that looks very promising -- it uses a
coordinate system to pinpoint click the mouse with a single voice command.
Many other features that increase the capability of NatSpeak for power
users.
www.redstartsystems.com

-*- Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Access Technology Lab www.washington.edu/computing/atl
University of Washington UW Technology Services